Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Video of Ainsley

This is Emilie, (Ainsley's mom). Sam asked me to post some more stuff about Ainsley. I found this video from April of 2008, when she was about 3 1/2 years old. We were getting ready to move, hence the boxes everywhere, and I guess we both needed a little break from packing. Ainsley was LOVING having me record her so she could watch herself afterwards. She wanted to do anything to have me keep recording her, so she just kept going and going and going! I went through and picked some of my favorite parts, but it's still kind of long because she was being so dang funny. The last part of the video is her telling her own made up story, which some of you may have seen already on youtube. I definitely don't know how to do any of the fancy movie editing or anything, so this is just some plain old footage of this crazy little girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment